Professional Car Service
Using the latest technology and qualified staff, we offer the highest standards of safety, precision and efficiency. Only the most reliable service and the highest quality is offered, at affordable prices!
Why you must do a car service regurlary ?
Regular servicing helps you to protect your vehicle against costly wear and tear and maintain a good resale value.
Most of the components of your car are built to last 100 000kms and more. However materials such as oil, filters, fluids and other various parts are designed to protect expensive items such as your engine and gearbox from damage. In order to ensure that your vehicle runs with optimum efficiency and minimal wear and tear, it is vital that you service your car regularly. Servicing by qualified technicians will help you to identify potential problems and repair them before they become expensive. Autosi services your car according to manufacturer specifications and at affordable prices.
Our service includes:
- Service and Inspection – All car service and repair recommended by the manufacturer, such as oil change service, major service or minor service. We work strictly according to the service intervals for oil, filter and spark plug change recommended by the manufacturer.
- Diagnostics – Are any engine lights or warning lights showing in your car? Than come to us and we’ll check if it’s something serious.
- Gearbox and clutch – Do you have to press your clutch further than you used to or do you struggle engaging gears? Than let us check the clutch of your Car Brakes – Not sure if your brake pads are still fine?
- Suspension – If your car makes a “clunk” when you drive over a bump or when making a turn, it is time to get your suspension tested. Modern vehicles are equipped with intelligent rubber/metal bushes for optimum comfort and road holding. If these are worn, the road holding of your car will deteriorate. Make sure they are replaced by original parts! autosi will give you a quote on original car parts at competitive prices.
- Shocks – if your car bounces excessively, or leans too far to either side when making a turn, then it is time to get your shocks tested. This can be done through multiple ways, with the most popular being a push test or a simple driving test. The push test can be done at home, whereby you push your car down to test if it jumps to high or sinks too low.
- Engine – Is your engine losing oil or water? If this is so, then bring your car into our car service center and let us handle the rest.
- Major car service
- Engine repairs
- Gearbox repairs
- Brake disk and pad replacement
- All brake repairs
- Suspension repairs
- Shock Absorber repairs
- Clutch repairs
- Battery replacement
- CV Joints
- Alternator repairs
- Starter motor repairs
- Air conditioner Regassing
- Tyre fitment and puncture repairs
Only the highest quality parts are used, and we report all faults found and quote before repair.
All our workmanship is guaranteed.
Please contact us for all your automotive requirements today!